AAPM Career Center
The AAPM Career Center offers the perfect forum for targeted recruitment and career development. Start here to reach more than 2,000 pain physicians and members of their treatment teams, who are actively involved in AAPM.
AAPM physician members are multidisciplinary and specialize in
- family medicine
- physical medicine and rehabilitation
- internal medicine
- emergency medicine
- and more.
AAPM is a home for the entire pain care team, including
- nurse practitioners
- physician assistants
- physical therapists
- occupational therapists
The AAPM Career Center connects pain medicine clinicians to hiring practices.
- Free profile posting – Post your professional profile online today.
- View all jobs – Browse all available positions in pain medicine practices around the country
- Job search – Refine your job search using specific criteria.
- My account – Save up to 100 jobs in your account to view and apply later.
- Specialties – Demographic information on our members.
- Job posting rates – Single rate and discounts for placing multiple listings.
- Post a job – Use the online posting form to find qualified candidates.
- Manage jobs – Update job description, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings
- Search profiles – Review the professional profile database and receive e-mail notifications when new profiles match your criteria.