June is National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
Bring awareness and recognition of headache disorder as a legitimate neurobiological disease and help make individuals with headache disorder know that there are new treatments available. Read about the AAPM Foundation's Migraine Consensus Guideline project and join AAPM's Headache and Orofacial Pain Medicine Shared Interest Group.
In honor of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month, the following related on-demand educational sessions, which were originally presented in conjunction with the AAPM 2018 and 2019 Annual Meeting, can be viewed for free in the AAPM Education Center during the month of June:
- It Takes a Villiage to Raze a Headache: Interdisciplinary Management of Primary Headaches
- Headache for the Pain Practitioner
- Practical Manual Medicine Techniques to Use in the Office for Cervicogenic Headache and Sacroiliac Pain
- Headache Evaluation & Management: Medical and Interventional Approaches
- Not All Headaches Are Migraines! A Practical Approach to Cranial Neuralgias, Unilateral and Medication-Overuse Headaches