1 minute reading time (164 words)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: Proceedings of a Workshop—in Brief. Read the abstract.
- Identifying the Pathways Required for Coping Behaviours Associated with Sustained Pain. Read the abstract.
- Inflammatory Back Pain Criteria Perform Well in Subset of Patients with Active Axial Psoriatic Arthritis but Not among Patients with Established Axial Disease. Read the abstract.
- Resilience to Pain: A Peripheral Component Identified using Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells and Dynamic Clamp. Read the abstract.
- Distinct Patterns of Brain Activity Mediate Perceptual and Motor and Autonomic Responses to Noxious Stimuli. Read the abstract.
- Microglia Promote Increased Pain Behavior through Enhanced Inflammation in the Spinal Cord during Repeated Social Defeat Stress. Read the abstract.
- Risk and Risk Factors for Chronic Opioid Use Among Opioid-Naive Patients with Newly Diagnosed Musculoskeletal Pain in the Neck, Shoulder, Knee, or Low Back. Read the abstract.
- Reciprocal Regulation among TRPV1 Channels and Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase in Response to Nerve Growth Factor. Read the abstract.
Annual Meeting abstracts are published in Pain Medicine.