On Demand Pain Education and Live Events
Participate in premier AAPM educational content developed and presented by the foremost professionals in the field of pain medicine from the comfort of your own home.
There are no scheduled upcoming webinars at this time. Check back frequently for information about upcoming events and access recordings of past webinars below.
Check out past programs you can watch any time, including these most recent courses:
- Minimizing Distress During Deprescribing: Tools for Optimizing Outcomes presented by Jennifer L. Murphy, PhD and Jeannie A. Sperry, PhD, LP, ABPP
- Re-opening and Revitalizing your Pain Practice Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic presented by Vitaly Gordin, MD; Timothy Lamer, MD; Tobias Moeller-Bertram, MD PhD MAS; Gregory Polston, MD; ToNhu Vu, MD; and Ajay Wasan, MD MSc
- Pain Fellows’ Education and Research During COVID-19 presented by Magdalena Anitescu, MD PhD; Scott Brancolini, MD; Lynn Kohan, MD; Boris Spektor, MD; and Ajay D. Wasan, MD MSc
- Coding Services in the Wake of COVID-19 presented by Emily Hill, PA
- Pain Management Best Practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic and Public Health Crises presented by Steven P. Cohen, MD; Emily Hill, PA; W. Michael Hooten, MD; CDR C. Ryan Phillips, MD; Friedhelm Sandbrink, MD; Milan Stojanovic, MD; and Ajay D. Wasan, MD MSc
- Pain Medicine Fellowship and Beyond: Lessons Learned from the Experts presented by Anug Aggarwal, MD; Susan Moeschler, MD; and Scott Pritzlaff, MD
- Preparing for 2020: Update on Coding and CMS Policy Changes presented by Emily Hill, PA