AAPM 2021 Call for Sessions Deadline Extended to June 25
Become part of AAPM's faculty who represent some of the foremost leaders in the multidisciplinary, multimodal practice of pain management when your proposal is selected for AAPM's 37th Annual Meeting being held February 3-7, 2021, in Phoenix, AZ.
All proposals must follow this year's theme, "Effective Pain Care is Multimodal." Proposals may be submitted under any of the 12 categories listed below. Visit the AAPM 2021 Submission Center to learn more and propose educational sessions. All proposals must be submitted by Thursday, June 25, 2020, 5 pm CT.
The meeting will highlight critical components of multidisciplinary care, including
- Academic and research
- Acute pain/preventing transition to chronic pain
- Basic & translational science
- Cancer pain
- Diagnostics and imaging sciences
- Integrative and transdisciplinary care
- Pain treatment for special patient populations
- Physical and behavioral therapies
- Practice management
- Pro/con debate
- Procedural and surgical interventions